Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Cats are stupid!

That sums it up. I know I am not the first with that opinion, but that is a true statement.

I had a bag full of clothes for the salvation army sitting next to my door for me to grab on my way out. On my way out, I noticed my daughters cat sitting on it. I kicked it off the bag and in the cats place was now a small puddle of piss.

This cat has a box that is maintained that it can go in, however, it thinks it needs to mark its territory on a bag of perfectly good clothes that are no longer staying in the house. It has no business trying to let the world know that that bag is hers.

Right now, there are probably cats at the land fill marking their territory all over the place and are going to come across this bag. When one of the does, I am sure it will laugh and go to the water cooler where all the other dumbass cats hang out and talk about a stupid bag that some dumbass cat pissed on.

Stupid cats.

No comments: